The University of Hawai’i Press is pleased to announce the availability of Volume 10, 2017 of the Journal of Daoist Studies.
The Journal of Daoist Studies (JDS) is an annual publication dedicated to the scholarly exploration of Daoism in all its different dimensions. Each issue has three main parts: Academic Articles on history, philosophy, art, society, and more (limit 8,500 words); Forum on Contemporary Practice on issues of current activities both in China and other parts of the world (limit 5,000 words); and News of the Field, presenting publications, dissertations, conferences and websites.
Table-of-Contents Volume 10, 2017
Forum on Contemporary Practice
Daoist Literary Criticism by John Leonard
News of the Field
Obituaries: Tan Dajiang 谭大江
Subscribe to the journal to gain online access to all content of the journal. Features of the platform include:
- Social networking options for sharing discoveries with colleagues
- Sign-up for RSS feeds
- Sign-up for Email alerts
- Save citations from the browse and search interface
- Save searches and view search history for the current session
- Listing of frequently downloaded content
- Related content displayed
- Search across books and journals from the Univ. of Hawai‘i Press